Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting SLD Design, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- This entire Website, including text, images, links, downloads and coding, is provided “as is” and “as available”. The Website owner makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the correctness or suitability of either the Website or the information contained in it.
- While we take all reasonable security precautions, no liability will lie for damage caused by the malicious use of this site or by destructive data or code that is passed on to the user through the use of this site.
- We will pursue prosecution of and compensation from any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any destructive code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website.
- The Website owner disclaims all responsibility or liability for direct, indirect or consequential damages of any kind or any loss of profit or special damages of any kind, whether in contract or in delict and whether in the contemplation of the parties or not, which the User may suffer as a result of any negligent act or omission on the part of the Website owner, its employees, officers or agents, arising from or in connection with the use of this Website, or the Facility, in any manner.
- Any Video content downloaded from or otherwise acquired by the Client from the website does not constitute professional internet advice, nor does the Website owner warrant that it is fit for the purpose for which it was acquired. The videos have been drafted to accommodate as broad a range of circumstances as possible, but as circumstances vary greatly, a particular video may not be appropriate. Should the Client have any doubts as to the suitability of any such video, the Client should seek professional internet advice.
Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Website owner, its servants, subcontractors, subsidiaries and affiliates from any demand, action or application or other proceedings, including for attorney’s fees and related costs such as tracing fees, made by any third party and arising out of or in connection with the users’ use of this website or any of the services offered through it in any way, including but not limited to the provision of content.
Any content on this website, may not be copied at any stage, unless with the express permission of the website owner.